24-Hours of Prayer Guide
April 10, 2020
words of encouragement:
…Believe in the Lord your God, and you shall be established; believe His prophets, and you shall prosper. And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed those who should sing to the Lord, and who should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army and were saying: ‘Praise the Lord, for His mercy endures forever.’ Now when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushes against the people of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah; and they were defeated. 2 Chronicles 20:20-22
“So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.” Luke 11:9-10
We encourage you to take communion during your prayer time.
A time of Repentance:
And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, “Take, eat; this is My body.” Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.” Matthew 26:26-28
Prayer Point 1: Passover\Easter
Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt. Exodus 12:13
For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul. Leviticus 17:11
• Remember Passover and Jesus as the sacrificial lamb.
• Stand in agreement that the Coronavirus will shift at Passover (April 8-16) and will decrease until this virus is eradicated completely.
• Let the invisible enemy attack itself and be defeated!
• I declare that our Passover of sheltering in place will end quickly!
Prayer Point 2: Breakthrough
So David went to Baal Perazim, and David defeated them there; and he said, “The Lord has broken through my enemies before me, like a breakthrough of water.” Therefore he called the name of that place Baal Perazim. 2 Samuel 5:20
• Expedite breakthrough and development of the vaccine to deal with the Coronavirus
• Wisdom, insight and creative solutions to eradicate the Coronavirus
Prayer Point 3: Healing
He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
• Healing for those who have the virus
• Comfort for those who have lost loved ones
Prayer Point 4: Pastor Troy and Leanna
Obey those who rule over you, and be submissive, for they watch out for your souls, as those who must give account. Let them do so with joy and not with grief, for that would be unprofitable for you. Hebrews 13:17
• Anointing, Health, Provision, Wisdom, Divine Appointments, Strength, Peace, Rest
• Multiplication and Increase
Prayer Point 5: OpenDoor Church
Pastors: Troy Brewer; Leanna Brewer; Jerry Sellers; Otis Gillaspie; Les Oakes; Jason Williams; Adriel Izaguirre, Darrell Knight, Gloria Gillaspie (Pastor Emeritus)
• Anointing, protection, wisdom and guidance for the pastoral staff, elders, leaders and all support staff of OpenDoor Church.
• Pray for their health and overall peace, prosperity, well-being and strength.
• Pray for unity in the OpenDoor Tribe.
Prayer Point 6: SPARK (Serving Protecting And Raising Kids)
Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world. James 1:27
• Pray for provision, protection, peace, joy for the caretakers and the orphans that we support.
• Pray that the children would come to know Jesus personally.
• Pray that each child would feel loved.
Prayer Point 7: Troy Brewer Ministries – Helping Sex Trafficking Victims
It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones. Luke 17:2
• Increase in partnership to help more people trapped in sex trafficking.
• Protection for those brought out of sex trafficking and for those who help them get out.
• Increase in safe houses
• Jobs for those who are rescued.
• That those who are rescued would come to know Jesus personally.
Prayer Point 8: Life
I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live. Deuteronomy 30:19
• Pray that the world would understand that God is the God of life.
• Pray for those who have aborted babies, that they would ask and receive forgiveness from God.
• Change the hearts of those who do not see abortion as death to a human life
Prayer Point 9: Family
Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you. Exodus 20:12
• Pray that family relationships will be healed as they spend time together.
• Pray that there will be good memories that come out of this time.
• Pray that Jesus will be shared in families during this time.
Prayer Point 10: Government
Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and peoples shall flow to it. Many nations shall come and say, ‘Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, and we shall walk in His paths.’ For out of Zion the law shall go forth, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
• Protection, strength, wisdom and guidance for our president, his cabinet and their families.
• That these leaders would turn their hearts to God and rule by God’s standard.
Page 4 of 7
• Any attempts of the enemy to harm or ruin President Trump and his family will be made null and void.
• Strategies will be revealed that will turn the enemy upon himself.
President: Donald J. Trump
Vice-President: Mike Pence
Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives – Nancy Pelosi
Chief Justice of the United States – John Roberts
Governor of Texas: Greg Abbott
Mayor of Burleson, TX – Ken Shetter
Mayor of Fort Worth, Tx – Betsy Price
Mayor of Dallas, Tx – Eric Johnson
Prayer Point 11: Economy
• Pray that our economy will flourish and exceed all expectations
• Pray that people will not react in fear
• Pray that the stimulus package will help individuals and businesses in an accelerated timeframe.
Prayer Point 12: Business
That you would walk worthy of God who calls you into His own kingdom and glory. 1 Thessalonians 2:12
• Financial provision, multiplication and increase
• Ability to support the Kingdom of God and serve the community
• Divine appointments
Prayer Point 13: Education
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.
• Pray that the children who have been out of school will not fall behind in their learning.
• Pray for wisdom for school leadership when students are able to go back to school.
Prayer Point 14: Media
• Pray that the News Media will become impartial and stop using fear tactics.
• Pray that the media will cover good stories and God stories.
Prayer Point 15: Arts & Entertainment
• Pray that this industry will return to family friendly arts and entertainment.
• Raise up God’s people who will infiltrate the Arts & Entertainment industry
Prayer Point 16: Religion
Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it…. Psalm 127:1
• Pray that the world will know that Jesus is the Messiah and they will choose a personal relationship over religion.
• Pray that people will set aside their false idols and follow Jesus.
• Bind the spirit of Religion from working around the world.
Prayer Point 17: Healthcare & First Responders
• Prayer for frontline health care workers for their strength, resilience, protection
• Wisdom for First Responders and Healthcare workers
Prayer Point 18: Israel
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; May they prosper who love you. Psalms 122:6
• Pray for the peace of Jerusalem
• The land would be returned to Israel.
• Israel and the world will awaken to the true Messiah, Jesus Christ
Lord, You have made Israel a great nation and You have blessed them. Thank You for Your promise that You will bless those who bless Israel. And all the families of the earth will be blessed in them. (Genesis 12:2-3)
Prayer Point 19: Nations
Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations for Your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for Your possession. Psalm 2:8
• Pray for those in nations that are suffering brutality from the government, especially during this time of outbreak of the Coronavirus.
• Pray that the Coronavirus be eradicated throughout all the nations.
Prayer Point 20: Displacement of Fear & Anxiety
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
• Declare faith, peace, joy, and courage over fear and anxiety.
Page 6 of 7
• Protection from the Coronavirus (Psalm 91:10)
• Acceptance of the New Wineskin
Prayer Point 21: Fear of the Lord
The Lord also will roar from Zion, and utter His voice from Jerusalem. The heavens and earth will shake but the Lord will be a shelter for His people, and the strength of the children of Israel. Joel 3:16
• That God’s people will be filled with a reverential fear of God
• Increase in wisdom (Proverb 9:10)
• I declare that because I fear the Lord He will teach me and show me His covenant and His secrets, and I shall dwell in prosperity. (Psalm 25:12-14)
• Lord, thank You for being merciful. My soul trusts in You and I make my refuge under the shadow of Your wings until these calamities have passed by. (Psalm 57:1)
• I declare that God is my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear. (Psalm 46:1-2)
Prayer Point 22: Holiness
But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.” 1 Peter 1:15
• Pray that as God’s people we would walk in holiness and righteousness
• I declare that God’s people will press in during this time of isolation and hear His voice and see Him more clearly.
Prayer Point 23: Revival/Awakening
And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. Romans 13:11
• God’s intervention and His Mercy on our nation resulting in reformation in the church and revival in our nation.
• I declare that Your people will awaken and arise from the dead and receive the light of Christ! (Eph 5:14)
• I declare that we will arise and shine for Your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon us! For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but You have arisen over us, and Your glory has been seen upon us, and many shall come to the light! (Isaiah 60:1-3)
Prayer Point 24: Salvation
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
• That we would have a heart for all that they would not perish
• That this would be the beginning of the 1 Billion soul harvest
• That all believers would work for the harvest
I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against us in judgment shall be condemned. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and our righteousness is from You, Lord! (Isaiah 54:17)
I declare that I will cast all of my cares upon Him because He cares for me. (1 Peter 5:7)
I declare that You have hedged us behind and before, and laid your hand on us. (Ps 139:5)
I declare that no evil shall befall us nor shall any plague come near our dwelling. (Ps 91:10)
Psalm 27:8 – When You said, “Seek My face,” my heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.
Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Proverb 11:14 – Where there is no counsel, the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.
Proverb 21:1 – The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes.
Deuteronomy 30:6 – And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live.
You are the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, and highly favored of the Lord. God bless you for praying!